RSP Tourism Corporation depicts itself as a travel and holiday management group and believes in proposing high class services with dedicated hard work in the favor of customers. Our dream is to make sure that we are providing quality services at affordable rates.
RSPTC offers versatile choice of magnificent travel destinations across India and the World. We intend to grow healthy relationship with our customer base, for ages to come.
Why to work for RSPTC
Fastest Growing Company with high learning curve
- We believe in Work “what we Like to Do and Enjoy doing our Work”.
- 5 days’ work culture, day job,
- Salary is not the only constraint bar for the right candidate.
- Offering an attractive salary package with incentive and allowances.
- Work in a fun loving environment with new knowledge/Learning every day.
- Ample opportunities to learn & grow.
- Various fun activities to avoid boredom in work life.
Key Skills for our Team
- Willing to work for Full Time, Any time
- Good Communication Skills, Convincing Power, Customer Handling, Relationship Maintenance with Customer.
- Good and Fast Learner
- Ability to Sell the Packages to the Customer
- Excellent in English, Hindi and Marathi Fluency. ( written and verbal )
- Flexible to work in Any Environment.
- Capable to Handle the Tours – Domestic / International Sector
- Flexible to Going on Tours with the Customer/ Group
- Exceptional individual with good interpersonal skills, who can work on his own under-pressure as well as a team player.
Marketing Interns / Travel Consultant ₹ 6,000 to ₹ 9000 Monthly
- Experience of 0 – 3 years
- Graduate in any field
- Prior experience in sales & marketing will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Prospecting and identifying new leads and pitching to the clients
- Handling all types of Air Booking, Rail Bookings and Passport Knowledge Must
- Manage relationships to build ongoing revenue opportunities
- Providing client service to existing customers. They are required to manage all aspects of customer relationships
- Training will be provided.
- Freshers would be given 45 days training with paid full time salary from day one.
Sales Consultant Female ₹ 9,000 to ₹ 15,000 Monthly
- You will be responsible for counseling these enquiries and selling our services, over the phone, email & in person.
- Advice on the various tour options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & the right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current laws & policies.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their travel needs.
- Meet the assigned targets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Recruiting Freshers and Experienced Candidates.
- Freshers would be given 45 days training with paid full time salary from day one.
- Candidates Working in marketing firm can as well apply for this Job.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Excellent with MS-Office and hands on google searches.
- Outgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow.
- Team skills and strong relationship building skills.
Operations – Manager ₹ 12,000 to ₹ 20,000 Monthly
- Fix dates for group tours.
- Prepare program for group and customized tours.
- Identify good hotels & transport services.
- Periodic inspection of hotels and vehicles by personally visiting them.
- Get the best deals from Hotels and Vehicles.
- Booking hotels, vehicles and air/rail travel tickets bulk booking.
- Costing of domestic and international tour packages.
- Prepare booklets of tour for the year.
- Identify new places of interest for tours
- (Visa Processing/Sorting)..(Making Payment)..(Helping Customers with Application/Queries through Phone).
- Job requires a good understanding and knowledge of Travel and Tourism (Destination of
India and Indian Sub-continent).
- Communicate with clients, providing a solution for their query and hence generating more business for the company.
- Communicate effectively after identifying opportunities for improvements, efficiencies.
Maintain high standard of service, confidence, satisfaction and loyalty.
Team Leader / Sales / Business Development ₹ 15,000 to ₹ 22000 Monthly
A team leader is someone who provides direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals, which can also be termed as a team, for the purpose of achieving a certain goal. An effective leader will know his/her team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
- Manage entire team of sales and tracking of all activities for the team.
- Develop a strategy for the team which will use to reach its goal.
- Coach and Mentor team members and guide them to achieve Sales revenues.
- Lead and maintain strategies for all cross sales and promotion activities for its team members.
- Strive for team consensus and create win-win situation for the organisation.
- Update status report of team activities and reports on daily basis.
- To create an environment oriented trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking and constant innovative approach.
- Conversions of a call into a sales call for inbound and outbond selling and thus generating revenue for the company.
- Receiving Inbound calls, making outbond calls and providing the clients with the best possible routing for their destination and competitive fares available in the market.
- Make professional, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements for clients
- Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, vacation packages as well as travel advice & information.
- Selling vacation packages including flight, hotel, car and extra activities.
- Meeting targets while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Meet profit and sales targets.
- Must be from Travel industry.
Business Head ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 60,000 Monthly
- Monitoring & guiding the team towards objectives.
- Ensuring work discipline in the team.
- To maintain a consistent team with no attrition.
- Developing organization image in the industry.
- Must be able to form own team, as per requirements, and handle all departments
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Ensure daily business revenues to happen and push, train and motivate the sales team.
- Plans and implements programs.
- Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems, balances multiple tasks simultaneously, and makes rapid decisions regarding administrative issues.
- Must be able to handle difficult situation effectively
- Provides general oversight of all activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.
- Must have very sound knowledge of overall industry.
- Expertise in operations, ensuring effective management to accomplish overall corporate objectives.
- Minimum 5 to 10 year’s experience in leading E-commerce / travel industry, Internet, Market Place Start-ups, Strategic Alliances, Digital Marketing, Brand Alliances, and large scale projects in highly competitive markets.
- Experience in successfully launching/ running a start-up business and have contributed in successfully propelling its business into a growth and Development phase; to high-growth cycles to achieve its current market position.
- Proven leadership and ability to develop highly effective and measurable strategies to drive revenue growth, increase customer acquisition and brand awareness.
Graphic Designer ₹ 10,000 to ₹ 20,000 Monthly
We are hiring photoshop / coreldraw designer, who have knowledge of posting banner on social media like Twitter, WA, Facebook, Instagram etc, mailer designs, at least 1 year experience need to have complete photoshop / coreldraw knowledge of all tools.
- Setting layouts, interfaces and color scheme
- Ability to create an idea into a visual representation
- Developing visuals for new brands and products and maintain the existing ones
- Supporting the brand team in meeting all the design requirements and deadlines for various campaigns
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Maturity of thought and confidence to present and explain ideas to clients
- Consistency in producing brand aligned artwork across media (print, outdoor & online)
Required Design Skills:
- Proficientin Creating and editing innovative corporate website /brochure / Logo designs utilizing Adobe software and illustrator
- Proficientin all UX practices: research, IA, interaction design, visual design, content strategy, user research, etc.
- Design ads, email marketing creative, andother promotional materials
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to launch
- Develop webpages, graphics, multimedia, and GUIs utilizing wireframes and design proofs
Required Development Skills:
- Proficientbuilding WordPress sites and Write clean, valid, error free HTML5 and CSS3 code that is cross-browser compatible
- Experience infixing / installing WordPress plug-in errors / issues
- Utilize jQuery to implement dynamic/interactive features on websites
- Strong creative talents to push boundaries andconceptualize innovative designs on website
- Experience indesigning user interfaces for mobile devices, Tablet PC etc.
- Knowledge inprint design and/or vector graphics and multimedia video’s creating a plus
- Strong understanding ofwebsite architecture and UI development technologies
- Strong skills indeveloping UI for responsive websites and mobile devices
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously