- Meal Plan Will Be On Cp (room + Breakfast).
- All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm
Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to hotel . Check in at Hotel . After noon proceed for Cochin Sightseeing. Visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue - built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church - built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Evening back to the hotel and overnight
Fort Cochin Beach St Francis Church Jewish Synagogue Dutch Palace
Munnar Day 2
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar
Blossom Park Pothamedu View Point Kundala Lake Eco Point Mattupetty Dam
Munnar Day 3
After breakfast proceed for local market visit and afternoon free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar
Transfer to Thekkady, Drive through one of those most picturesque hill highways of Kerala. Thekkedy, also known as periyar is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and one of the 48 Tiger reserves in India . On arrival check in At Hotel. Afternoon proceed for 1½-hour game viewing cruise around the Periyar Lake which is the main way to tour the sanctuary. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc. Overnight stay at Thekkady .
Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary Periyar Lake Periyar Tiger Reserve In Thekkady
Thekkady - Kanyakumari
After break fast check out from Hotel and transferred to Kanyakumari.check in Hotel at kanyakumari. After some refreshment get ready for Sightseeing tour to visit Gandhi Memorial, Vivekananda Rock and Devikanya Temple. Return back after enjoying the magnificent and alluring view of the sunset view in the southern tip of India. Overnight stat will be at the hotel in Kanyakumari
Sunrise/ Sunset Point Devikanya Temple Kanyakumari Swami Vivekananda Rock Mahatma Gandhi Memorial
Kanyakumari - Kovalam
After Breakfast Check out hotel and transferred Kovalam. Check in hotel and proceed for local sight seeing, Silhouetted agaisnt lush palm groves, the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam are Internationally acclaimed tourist destinations. Besides the three main beaches - Light house beach , Eve's or Howah beach and the Ashok Beach, there are many more picturesque beaches all along the Coast of south of Kovalam starting from Vizhinjam up to Poovar and over night stay at hotel
The Ashok Beach Eve's Or Howah Beach Lighthouse Beach (Kovalam)
Kovalam- Trivandrum -kovalam
After breakfast proceed for Sightseeing.overnight stay at the hotel
Sightseeing Of Trivandrum Local Sight Seeing
Kovalam - Alleppey
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Alleppey check in hotel and proceed for Local sight seeing. Alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. over night stay at hotel
Vijaya Beach Park Local Sight Seeing
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned
- 50% at the time of confirmation
- Full Payment 30 Days before Departure
- We accept NEFT/UPI. All cash deposits in our account will attract an additional Rs. 300 per lakh / Credit Card Payment Extra 2%
- We work on advance payment only. In the payment process; we will not be responsible for fare hike. Ticket will be issued only after payment reflection into Avdhoot Tourism Pvt. Ltd. bank account.
- Payment through cheque / credit card subject to realization.