- Meal Plan Will Be On Cp (room + Breakfast).
- All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm
Beautiful Kerala with Rameshwarn
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Musium. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
Tata Tea Museum Nilgiri Tahr/Mountain Goats. Rajamala (eravikulam National Park Cheeyappara And Valara Waterfalls
Munnar Day 2
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar
Blossom Park Pothamedu View Point Kundala Lake Eco Point Morning After Breakfast Proceeding For Sightseeing At Mattupetty Dam; A Beautiful Spot For Viewing T
Transfer to Thekkady, Drive through one of those most picturesque hill highways of Kerala. Thekkedy, also known as periyar is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and one of the 48 Tiger reserves in India . On arrival check in At Hotel. Afternoon proceed for 1½-hour game viewing cruise around the Periyar Lake which is the main way to tour the sanctuary. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc. Overnight stay at Thekkady .
Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary Periyar Lake Periyar Tiger Reserve In Thekkady
Thekkady - Madurai
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Madurai.check-in at Hotel.sightseeing and overnight stay
Local Sightseeing Madurai
After breakfast transfer to Rameshwaram.check-in at Hotel and proceed for local sight seeing. The majestic Ramanathaswamy temple, a fine masterpiece of Dravidian style of architecture, boasts of the largest temple corridor in India. Sprawling over an area of 15 acres, it is said that the temple construction started in 12th century, which took another five centuries to complete. The temple complex has twenty two sacred wells, each reflecting a different taste and style.agnitheertham at a distance of 100 meters from the Ramanathaswamy temple is the place where Rama did his ablution for killing Ravana. A dip in the Agnitheertham is supposed to cleanse away sins.gandamadana Parvatham, the highest point in the island at a distance of 2 Km from Rameshwaram, has the imprint of Lord Ramafeet placed on a Chakra or wheel.danushkodi at a distance of 8 Km from Rameshwaram is believed to be the place where RavanaãÆ’â¢ã¢â€Å¡â¬ã¢â€Å¾â¢s brother Vibhishana surrendered to Lord Rama.
Local Sightseeing Rameshwaran The Majestic Ramanathaswamy Temple
Rameswaram - Kanyakumari
After Breakfast checkout Hotel and proceed to Kanyakumari. Check in at hotel and proceed for local sight seeing. Over night stay at hotel
Sunrise/ Sunset Point Swami Vivekananda Rock Mahatma Gandhi Memorial
Kanyakumari - Kovalam
After Breakfast Check out hotel and transferred Kovalam. Check in hotel and proceed for local sight seeing, Silhouetted agaisnt lush palm groves, the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam are Internationally acclaimed tourist destinations. Besides the three main beaches - Light house beach , Eve's or Howah beach and the Ashok Beach, there are many more picturesque beaches all along the Coast of south of Kovalam starting from Vizhinjam up to Poovar and over night stay at hotel.
The Ashok Beach Eve's Or Howah Beach Lighthouse Beach (Kovalam)
Kovalam- Trivandrum -kovalam
After breakfast proceed for Sightseeing.overnight stay at the hotel.
Local Sight Seeing
Kovalam - Alleppey
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Alleppey check in hotel and proceed for Local sight seeing. Alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. over night stay at hotel
Vijaya Beach Park
- 5% GST
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
- 50% at the time of confirmation
- Full Payment 30 Days before Departure
- We accept NEFT/UPI. All cash deposits in our account will attract an additional Rs. 300 per lakh / Credit Card Payment Extra 2%
- We work on advance payment only. In the payment process; we will not be responsible for fare hike. Ticket will be issued only after payment reflection into Avdhoot Tourism Pvt. Ltd. bank account.
- Payment through cheque / credit card subject to realization.
For more details Click Here