- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar Airport
- All sightseeing by Non-AC Vehicle
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or similar on Double sharing basis.
- Breakfasts & Dinner in Hotels and Houseboat.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges.
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride Complimentary
ARRIVE SRINAGAR- LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to check-in at hotel. After Fresh visit Nishat Bagh or the Abode of pleasure, which was built by Asif Khan in 1632 AD. Asif Khan is the brother in law of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Also visit the delightful Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of love. Shalimar Bagh was built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. This gardens situated on the bank of Dal Lake, have the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is near about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Later you can also visit the carpet-weaving factory on the way. Enjoy the dinner and spend the night in the Hotel.
Carpet - Weaving Factory Dal Lake Mughal Gardens Nishat Bagh
SRINAGAR-GULMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast proceed for a scenic drive to Gulmarg. Gulmarg (Meadow of Gold). Gulmark was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek uptoKhilangmarg (at your own cost) which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs. In the evening return back to Srinagar for Overnight stay at hotel.
Gulmarg Sightseeing Gulmarg Ski Area Gulmarg Valley
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonomarg. The fast flowing Sindh river makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Hotel in the evening and enjoy comfortable. Note: The vehicle will drop and pick you up at gagangair car stand. To reach the glaciers, you can hire ponies by your own payment basis.
Sonamarg Sightseeing Thajiwas Glacier Banner Srinagar After Breakfast, Embark On An Excursion To Sonmarg, Which Is Situated At A Height Of
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) through the dense pine forest, the confluence of the streams flowing from the river Lidder&SheshnagLake, those are the famous for their picturesque beauty. After having your lunch at local restaurant, proceed to have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of splendid view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Pahalgam (Optional). In the evening return Back to Srinagar for Overnight stay at Houseboat
Pahalgam Lidder Amusement Park Sheshnag Lake (Pahalgam, India)
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned
- 50% at the time of confirmation
- Full Payment 30 Days before Departure
- We accept NEFT/UPI. All cash deposits in our account will attract an additional Rs. 300 per lakh / Credit Card Payment Extra 2%
- We work on advance payment only. In the payment process; we will not be responsible for fare hike. Ticket will be issued only after payment reflection into Avdhoot Tourism Pvt. Ltd. bank account.
- Payment through cheque / credit card subject to realization.