- Arrival and departure assistance
- Welcome Drink on arrival at all the hotels
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan will be on CP (Room + Breakfast) at all the hotels
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicles (At disposal – As per the itinerary from 08.00 AM to 07.00 PM)
- Pick up & Drop is from Cochin
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost.
Kerala – Heavenly Paradise
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to hotel. Check in at Hotel. In Cochin Visit the Dutch Palace-built by thePortuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India.Jewish Synagogue - built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. FrancisChurch - built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of KublaiKhan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Overnight stay at Cochin
Fort Cochin Beach Chinese Fishing Nets St Francis Church Jewish Synagogue Dutch Palace
Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mtsabove sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visitValara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel.Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ),the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum.Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise.Overnight stay at Munnar
Munnar Tea Museum Nilgiri Tahr/Mountain Goats. Visit The Rajamalai And Eravikulam National Park Cheeyappara And Valara Waterfalls
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam,Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping &overnight stay at Munnar
Blossom Park Pothamedu View Point Kundala Dam The Famous Neela Kurunji Flowers Which Bloom Once In Twelve Years, Mattupetty Dam - 15 Minutes Boat Drive In This Dam Echo Point (The Natural Echo Phenomenon Is Alway
Munnar – Thekkady
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady.Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in HotelAfternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large varietyof wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride atPeriyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary For Boating And Evening Sightseeing In And Around Thekkady The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary In Thekkady
Thekkady – Alleppey/Kumarakom
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer toAlleppey/Kumarakom. Check in at the resort. Later proceed to visit Alleppey backwaters. Take a cruise(Optional – Own Cost) through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the boat. It will be a uniqueand exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fieldswitnessing the core life of the Kerala villages. Overnight stay at Alleppey/Kumarakom.
While Cruising, Let Your Eyes Settle For The Bowed-down Paddy Fields, Local Inhabitants, Rustic Home In The Morning, After Breakfast Proceed To Alleppey And Explore Its Scenic Backwaters And Check Into
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned
- 50% at the time of confirmation
- Full Payment 30 Days before Departure
- We accept NEFT/UPI. All cash deposits in our account will attract an additional Rs. 300 per lakh / Credit Card Payment Extra 2%
- We work on advance payment only. In the payment process; we will not be responsible for fare hike. Ticket will be issued only after payment reflection into Avdhoot Tourism Pvt. Ltd. bank account.
- Payment through cheque / credit card subject to realization.